Friday, October 7, 2011

The 2012 Lineup

Ok, so I've been away for a while- 2011 was a messed up year, all in all, but for 2012, we're gonna get right down to it, and I'm going to look at some bikes. Dammit, that's all there is to it. So, what're you riding this year? Harley? Sport bike? what've you got? I'm still on the Suzy- 2003 Anniversary edition Suzuki Volusia. It's a good bike, but I haven't had much time to spend on it this year. Which brings up a point. Do you ride by yourself? Or with others? I spent most of my riding time up in Ohio with my brother and Dad. Now, down here in good 'ol GA, there's no one, and I find myself riding a lot less then I used to. Hell, I've got a nearly ten year old bike now with less than 12k on the odometer! Sucker's still pristine! That's not to say that I've been totally out of it. I did Deal's gap, and occasionally take the long way home, but the ride just seems better when there's family to share it with, wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment